Skip to main content

My Journey Part 1

    It was September 2016. It was a breezy morning. I was reluctant to go to the registration of my bachelor's degree in university as all my hometown friends are still on their holiday. It was a shitty thing for me to say but I hate my registration university. But something else was on my mind that day as I can meet my college friends back especially Adrian Shahrin. My one true bro throughout my foundation and bachelor's degree. It's been a long time since the last time we met, and it was a blast to see him again. When I was busy register, I looked around and saw lots of new faces. Some of them were going to be my friends and some of them, I never really bothered that much.

    After the registration, me and Adrian saw our old room as we had technical training at the university before. It was kind of compulsory for us foundation students to go through the technical training before entering our bachelor's degree. The room was a mess as we left for 3 months and no cleaner or janitor cleaned it. And we met our old roommate, Syafiq TSJ. I'll explain later about the TSJ. The name will get shorten by each year. We had a new roommate by the name of Zul. Zul was J's (J=Syafiq TSJ) friend since his college year.

    Skip to weeks or months forward, our room can only fit 4 people. Yes four. Quattro. Only four. But Ad (Adrian) was a friend where he likes to expand his connection with people, and we befriended Ali and Mizan. Ali is a new friend of ours and Mizan was a friend of Zul's and J's. Ali's and Mizan's room were two floors above ours and they bunked up with seniors. Thus, the class schedule was different between them and their roommates. For that they made the decision to bunk in with us. Remember what I just said right? No? Our room can only fit for four people, and we have six people now with us in one room. At the beginning, I was kind of bugged by the tight space in my room but somehow, we managed to make it less tight and manageable.

    For the months during the first semester, I would play DoTA 2 for hours and hours and I was not in the mood for studying. That led me to not studying and more playing games. Thus, my results are not the best, but it was okay for the first semester. It was not great compared to my previous results, but it was okay in terms of result. J and Zul, both got very good results due to their never-ending efforts. Ad's results were not bad consider that we both never studied for the examination, and he still managed to get a dean's list.

    I know this post seems like it is jumbled up into different parts of what I've been through but yeah, bear with me... during my first semester in UniKL. I always watch this Let's Play from JacksepticEye and PewDiePie. Yes, I have a lot of spare times during my university time. I watched and still watching Let's Play. 2 weeks or 3 weeks later, I developed an interest of also doing the Let's Play. Thus, Red1917 youtube channel was born. I played a bunch of games, and I recorded a lot of videos of me playing the games, but I have no direction. I would just play and record and edit, then, I would show it to Ad. From that, if Ad told me that the video was okay, then, I would upload it to Youtube. If he's reluctant to give a comment on the video, I would scrap and delete them. I played a lot of games and most of them made me lost interest in continuing to play and record. Just like I said, no sense of direction whatsoever.

    So that's it for today post, this post took 3 months to write. Now I'm finishing it in my office at SilTerra Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Yep... I finished my study and now I'm working. Time flies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

     Assalamualaikum. Good morning.       " What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? " - Gandalf from the The Hobbit      I am not well. Not physically but mentally. I feel like gonna jump out of my skin. I feel the loneliness. Oh yes, I am right now single. Just broken up with a girl that I thought I could commit but I can't. She just not for me. Her ways are not for me. Actually before that I've broken up with the perfect girl that I've been together since form 2. Last year, I felt the love wasn't sparked anymore. I felt like the fire burnt out. What is wrong with me? I dropped a dime and I feel miserable because I dropped it. I shot a hole through everything I loved. I burnt my own castle and I feel miserable. Why did I did that? Allah has mysterious ways of showing me the light. I still couldn't reach it.

Red Dead Redemption 2

      Hello. What's the craic. I'm at work now. Writing this post. As the title name, this post is about Red Dead Redemption 2. It's not just about RDR2. It's about game. This post is kinda different for what I normally write which are about my past or my feelings or what I want in the future. This post is just about gaming. So let's start typing and you guys start reading.     Past few weeks ago, I played God of War 2018. I achieved 100% achievements on it and the game is amazing. I didn't say was as it still is in my deep suppressed thoughts. It is an amazing game. The combat, the orchestral music, the story. Don't get me started on the story. It's an amazing experience! After I finished God of War, I felt some emptiness of trying to find the next game that I wanted to play. Some people would call it the "Post Witcher 3 Depression" syndrome. It's where gamers are unable to find a game that is up to par with the last game he played. It'

College of Mara Kulim Part 1

     Assalammualaikum and good morning or evening, depends on where you are. I want to babble about my journey entering College of Mara Kulim. Yes, Finally I'm a college student! First day of registration, I had no help from my parents. All they did were sending me and waited for me to finished the registration. I had to do everything myself. Some parents might saw that was kind of harsh but I know that they did that for me to be independent. I had to carry my own bags and everything. I met new people. Various kind of Malays from other states. Most of them are from Terengganu. The first two person I greeted were Faiz and Hadi. Both of them are assholes but cheerful. Then, there was this dude who lives in Kulim but previously lived in Kelantan. His name is Adrian. The accommodation is a dorm full with cubes. One cube can fit only two beds. My cube-mate is from Sungai Petani which means he lives near my house. When I meant near, I meant by very near. He lives in Taman Ria Jaya. Very