Skip to main content

How're Things?!

    Hello my fellow readers. How're things? This post is about settling in. As you all know, I've moved to the new house with my friend from Malaysia. My friend that I've been living before in Malaysia before I got married. Irfan. He and his wife moved to Ireland a few weeks back to work in Analog Devices. They're doing great at the moment. The rent over here is massively a steal! So that's why we've decided before we could stand on our feet, we would split the rent for a year then maybe we'll be moving out to a new house. Just me and my wife. Okay. Let me update you on my life a little bit.

    Moved to a new house. Bought some little bits for make the house feel more 'homey'. Bought few comic books for myself, just to read during my evening work shifts. I have a few comic books by DC and Marvel. I chose the books based on my own preference. Some would say that my tastes are only in the new era of comic books. Well, hate me all you want but I can't stand the old type of drawings. I know that most of the old stuff, the writings are better than the new ones but the drawings are old fashioned type of way. I read a few comic books like Wolverine, The Amazing Spider-Man, Batman the New 52, BRZKR (this one is good, it's written by Keanu Reeves), Cyberpunk 2077 and The Division. Some are from games and some are superheroes comic books. Oh yeah, I bought a few manga. Sorry let me rephrase that, a few volumes of Mob Psycho 100. I like that anime so I had to read the manga. Just to see the difference between both of 'em. It's pretty good. The comedy is there. It's a manga comedy so it's kinda difference than the American type comic books comedy.

    I finished setup my PC to look more 'gamey'. I've been thinking about changing parts in my RIG but it still runs Far Cry 6 on 60fps with high settings so that's grand. Don't need to change them yet. I finished Marvel's Spider-Man game and currently playing Far Cry 6 which for my point of view is good. It's a Far Cry game. The formula still the same. You kind of know the story by then but for me it's a Far Cry game. It doesn't need to be story heavy game. It's a game where you shoot people and don't feel bad about it. You liberate one outpost and onto another. There's a few details that I like that Ubisoft put into the game. One major detail that I like is that when our main guy/gal gets into a car and the radio is on, he/she will sing to the song. Like pass few days back, my guy was singing to Havana by Camila Cabello and it was awesome. I love it! I'm halfway through Far Cry 6 and I'm starting to look for new games to play. Right now, I don't have any games on my mind yet. There are games like Spider-Man Miles Morales, The Last of Us but they're all expensive at the moment. I'm waiting for discounts on them. I'm saving up to bring my wife to London next month for her birthday. We're going to Warner Bros. Harry Potter studio. It'll be great! I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan but my wife is. Seeing her excited for the trip really makes me happy. It's true to what they say, "Happy wife, happy life".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

     Assalamualaikum. Good morning.       " What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? " - Gandalf from the The Hobbit      I am not well. Not physically but mentally. I feel like gonna jump out of my skin. I feel the loneliness. Oh yes, I am right now single. Just broken up with a girl that I thought I could commit but I can't. She just not for me. Her ways are not for me. Actually before that I've broken up with the perfect girl that I've been together since form 2. Last year, I felt the love wasn't sparked anymore. I felt like the fire burnt out. What is wrong with me? I dropped a dime and I feel miserable because I dropped it. I shot a hole through everything I loved. I burnt my own castle and I feel miserable. Why did I did that? Allah has mysterious ways of showing me the light. I still couldn't reach it.

Red Dead Redemption 2

      Hello. What's the craic. I'm at work now. Writing this post. As the title name, this post is about Red Dead Redemption 2. It's not just about RDR2. It's about game. This post is kinda different for what I normally write which are about my past or my feelings or what I want in the future. This post is just about gaming. So let's start typing and you guys start reading.     Past few weeks ago, I played God of War 2018. I achieved 100% achievements on it and the game is amazing. I didn't say was as it still is in my deep suppressed thoughts. It is an amazing game. The combat, the orchestral music, the story. Don't get me started on the story. It's an amazing experience! After I finished God of War, I felt some emptiness of trying to find the next game that I wanted to play. Some people would call it the "Post Witcher 3 Depression" syndrome. It's where gamers are unable to find a game that is up to par with the last game he played. It'

College of Mara Kulim Part 1

     Assalammualaikum and good morning or evening, depends on where you are. I want to babble about my journey entering College of Mara Kulim. Yes, Finally I'm a college student! First day of registration, I had no help from my parents. All they did were sending me and waited for me to finished the registration. I had to do everything myself. Some parents might saw that was kind of harsh but I know that they did that for me to be independent. I had to carry my own bags and everything. I met new people. Various kind of Malays from other states. Most of them are from Terengganu. The first two person I greeted were Faiz and Hadi. Both of them are assholes but cheerful. Then, there was this dude who lives in Kulim but previously lived in Kelantan. His name is Adrian. The accommodation is a dorm full with cubes. One cube can fit only two beds. My cube-mate is from Sungai Petani which means he lives near my house. When I meant near, I meant by very near. He lives in Taman Ria Jaya. Very