Skip to main content

Promise

     Hello there. How're things? Let me tell you guys a story of me when I was 14-ish. I met my wife when I was 14. She was a student at my school and she was in the class 2A at that time. I was in 2B. As you can tell, 2A is the class for more educated and smart students whereas 2B is generally for the ones that unable to get a place in 2A. Pretty much like that. During a Islamic studies period, generally the Muslim students from A class would combine with the B class. She noticed me during that period. Then, she would stalk me on Facebook and contacted me on Facebook. In other words, she made the first move. Usually, the lads would make the first move and not the lass but in this story, my story, she was the one that made the first move. I was a 14 years old boy who got out of a stupid relationship and my hobby was gaming. Still is though but that's not the point. So at that time, I wasn't really into relationship that much. I would just go to school, go back home and gaming. All my time was based around games. Call of Duty, Battlefield, Mafia 2, Assassin's Creed (where it was still good), Metro 2033, all sorts of games.

    The first time she contacted me on Facebook, I still remember that time, I was playing Mafia 2 at that point. She tried to casually chat with me and I was a boy who wasn't interested in girls at that stage so I would just ignore her sometimes. (Don't tell her that.) Then, she confessed she likes me. I logged out of Facebook to give it a moment to think, while killing people in Mafia 2 (great game by the way). Few days later, I agreed to have a relationship with her. We kept the relationship a secret... for a while. Then, everybody knows and we made it kinda "official". The relationship got sweeter but once in a while we kinda have a fight in the relationship but you know that's the ups and downs in a relationship. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, it was in the year 2011. We made a lot of sweet memories. Won't forget each and any one of them.

    Previously, I said that during that time I played Assassin's Creed right? Yeah, it was AC II and AC Brotherhood. I told her the games were amazing. During that time, I've made a stupid promise that I've yet to known that if I could fulfill them. It was, if we get married, I would bring her to Italy. Guess what. We're going to Italy in December this year! That stupid 15 years old boy promise will soon be fulfilled. I'm glad that we could save up money to go visit Italy and spend our days there. If I think about it back, I was silly that I made that promise. What a 15 years old boy would know about the future, right? It all seem like a dream back then and now the dream become a reality. We've bought flight tickets, booked the accommodation, planned out our journey. This is really a dream come true.

    There's another thing. She always talking about wanting to go to Iceland. I don't seem to care that much about the country but she always talking about the places in Iceland. One day, I'll bring her to Iceland and see her smile there. Maybe next year who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

     Assalamualaikum. Good morning.       " What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? " - Gandalf from the The Hobbit      I am not well. Not physically but mentally. I feel like gonna jump out of my skin. I feel the loneliness. Oh yes, I am right now single. Just broken up with a girl that I thought I could commit but I can't. She just not for me. Her ways are not for me. Actually before that I've broken up with the perfect girl that I've been together since form 2. Last year, I felt the love wasn't sparked anymore. I felt like the fire burnt out. What is wrong with me? I dropped a dime and I feel miserable because I dropped it. I shot a hole through everything I loved. I burnt my own castle and I feel miserable. Why did I did that? Allah has mysterious ways of showing me the light. I still couldn't reach it.

Red Dead Redemption 2

      Hello. What's the craic. I'm at work now. Writing this post. As the title name, this post is about Red Dead Redemption 2. It's not just about RDR2. It's about game. This post is kinda different for what I normally write which are about my past or my feelings or what I want in the future. This post is just about gaming. So let's start typing and you guys start reading.     Past few weeks ago, I played God of War 2018. I achieved 100% achievements on it and the game is amazing. I didn't say was as it still is in my deep suppressed thoughts. It is an amazing game. The combat, the orchestral music, the story. Don't get me started on the story. It's an amazing experience! After I finished God of War, I felt some emptiness of trying to find the next game that I wanted to play. Some people would call it the "Post Witcher 3 Depression" syndrome. It's where gamers are unable to find a game that is up to par with the last game he played. It'

College of Mara Kulim Part 1

     Assalammualaikum and good morning or evening, depends on where you are. I want to babble about my journey entering College of Mara Kulim. Yes, Finally I'm a college student! First day of registration, I had no help from my parents. All they did were sending me and waited for me to finished the registration. I had to do everything myself. Some parents might saw that was kind of harsh but I know that they did that for me to be independent. I had to carry my own bags and everything. I met new people. Various kind of Malays from other states. Most of them are from Terengganu. The first two person I greeted were Faiz and Hadi. Both of them are assholes but cheerful. Then, there was this dude who lives in Kulim but previously lived in Kelantan. His name is Adrian. The accommodation is a dorm full with cubes. One cube can fit only two beds. My cube-mate is from Sungai Petani which means he lives near my house. When I meant near, I meant by very near. He lives in Taman Ria Jaya. Very