Skip to main content

Moving House (Again , Last One)

     Hello. Yes. I know. I've said that the last one would be our last time moving house but hear me out. If you'll read this story. You might understand why we moved house this time around. One evening, my wife told me that she doesn't feel like in the mood for cooking. So as usual, we ordered food from JustEat or Deliveroo. While waiting for the food, our downstair neighbor, a Brazilian woman or girl (for sure not a lady), she was playing music on her computer or device too loud. The music could be heard clearly through the floor. It wasn't out of the norm, she always play music loudly. Then, the delivery arrived downstairs so I had to walk downstairs and pick up the food from the delivery man. When I walked up, I heard someone's talking, saying things like "Have a great day" or something. I saw the Brazilian girl naked wearing fish net stockings on her legs and unclosed silk rob. I could see her bosoms and her lady part. The girl panicked and closed the door quick. The man who just came out of the apartment just walked downstairs straight without making any eye contact with me. At that point I knew that the Brazilian girl is a prostitute. Well, I went up and told my wife about what happened and she said that maybe that was her boyfriend or one night stand or something. Well, I don't want to assume the worst so I took my wife's point and said to myself maybe yes that was her boyfriend or something.

    The next day, I was on detective mode. Once I heard the main door opened, I quickly ran to check about. A different man entered the girl's apartment and music played as loud as before. After the man left the apartment, a few minutes, another man entered the apartment. I said to my wife and she said that maybe she's a masseuse or something because smell of oil is strong at the stairs area. Again, I said to myself maybe yes, a masseuse. So, me being a nosy ass, one night when I was doing my laundry, I heard the music coming from downstairs again. So I put my ears to the floor and I heard girl's moan. At that point I can confirm that she's a prostitute. No masseuse moans when massaging.

    So we looked for a house/apartment to rent, and we found a place to rent in the city. The rent is cheaper, more space, no prostitutes (I hope). It's a good deal. Now we are currently in the process of bringing stuff to the new place. I didn't move because she's a prostitute or anything. I don't care what she does with her body. She could even shag her part with the pole from the stop sign, for all I care. It's the safety of my wife. That is the priority. I want her to feel safe. If men are constantly going in and out of the building, how can she feel safe. That's why I decided to leave the place and rent at another. The other day, one of her customers didn't leave the main door properly close and that is dangerous to all the tenants who live there. After fully moving to our new place, I don't give a feck what happen to that place. I'm just grateful that Allah ease my plan to move. I'll update more on the new house later. Bye and have a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

     Assalamualaikum. Good morning.       " What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? " - Gandalf from the The Hobbit      I am not well. Not physically but mentally. I feel like gonna jump out of my skin. I feel the loneliness. Oh yes, I am right now single. Just broken up with a girl that I thought I could commit but I can't. She just not for me. Her ways are not for me. Actually before that I've broken up with the perfect girl that I've been together since form 2. Last year, I felt the love wasn't sparked anymore. I felt like the fire burnt out. What is wrong with me? I dropped a dime and I feel miserable because I dropped it. I shot a hole through everything I loved. I burnt my own castle and I feel miserable. Why did I did that? Allah has mysterious ways of showing me the light. I still couldn't reach it.

Red Dead Redemption 2

      Hello. What's the craic. I'm at work now. Writing this post. As the title name, this post is about Red Dead Redemption 2. It's not just about RDR2. It's about game. This post is kinda different for what I normally write which are about my past or my feelings or what I want in the future. This post is just about gaming. So let's start typing and you guys start reading.     Past few weeks ago, I played God of War 2018. I achieved 100% achievements on it and the game is amazing. I didn't say was as it still is in my deep suppressed thoughts. It is an amazing game. The combat, the orchestral music, the story. Don't get me started on the story. It's an amazing experience! After I finished God of War, I felt some emptiness of trying to find the next game that I wanted to play. Some people would call it the "Post Witcher 3 Depression" syndrome. It's where gamers are unable to find a game that is up to par with the last game he played. It'

College of Mara Kulim Part 1

     Assalammualaikum and good morning or evening, depends on where you are. I want to babble about my journey entering College of Mara Kulim. Yes, Finally I'm a college student! First day of registration, I had no help from my parents. All they did were sending me and waited for me to finished the registration. I had to do everything myself. Some parents might saw that was kind of harsh but I know that they did that for me to be independent. I had to carry my own bags and everything. I met new people. Various kind of Malays from other states. Most of them are from Terengganu. The first two person I greeted were Faiz and Hadi. Both of them are assholes but cheerful. Then, there was this dude who lives in Kulim but previously lived in Kelantan. His name is Adrian. The accommodation is a dorm full with cubes. One cube can fit only two beds. My cube-mate is from Sungai Petani which means he lives near my house. When I meant near, I meant by very near. He lives in Taman Ria Jaya. Very